Lot’s of users have asked for this feature so we are very happy to announce it. The Flattr subscriptions have arrived.

It’s an auto-flattr feature that will flattr a thing automatically for the coming 3, 6 or 12 months.

To use it: flattr the thing, then click the button again and choose how many months. On your dashboard you can now check or cancel your subscriptions.

We also made a bunch of other updates, but as they are quite boring in comparison we will tell you to find your favorite stuff and subscribe to them instead of reading this blog =)

Comments Permalink  // Comment RSS-feed
Facebook Twitter Digg

36 Responses to Subscribe to your favorite things!

1. Cool! That is a nice feature…

2. Question: Can I stop the subscrition?

3. talinee says:

@Thomas: “On your dashboard you can now check or CANCEL your subscriptions.” ;)

4. Leif says:

Yes of course, in your dashboard you have a tab for subscriptions, explore it.

5. Pingback: Neuerung bei Flattr: ein Abo « Liomans Blog

6. @leif That’s great!

Nice new homepage…

7. Lioman says:

Thanks, nice feature!

8. vau says:

This is great news – I’ve been looking forward to this for months. Thank you guys!

9. It doesn’t work so well by sites with the wordpress Plugin! It opens a new page…I think there is a problem with a plugin….

10. SJ says:

Thx for that… I was looking forward to it :)

11. Pingback: RadioTux GNU/Linux » » automatisch Flattrn

12. rrho says:

Doesn’t work when I try to do it, not even on the flattr page itself. :-(

13. mattias says:

thank god i have been whating for this for a long time god jobb flattr you are awesome :P

14. Pingback: Flattr-Anerkennung für bis zu 12 Monate am Stück | MacMacken

15. yetzt says:

does not work. :(

16. Martin says:

Great! Thanks!

17. Great idea! Can it be turned around somehow to see who is a subscriber of my things?

18. Thorsten Biegner says:

Ok I definetly love this feature I have been waiting for it since the beginning.

But I think it would be realy nice to be able to subscribe forever.

But even more important IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME!!!

I use the newest 3.x Firefox on the Mac and I cannot subscribe it loads the Flattr description page instead of the window to subscribe :-(

19. linus says:

If it does not work, drop us a support message so we debug and fix!

20. Pingback: flattr-abo ist die neue blogrolle | schorleblog

21. Eric Kow says:

Nice! I’ve now subscribed to two things. Is it a deliberate design decision not to include a “subscribe indefinitely” option?

22. Leif says:

If it doesn’t work it’s probably a caching problem. Empty/reload cache.

>Is it a deliberate design decision not to include a “subscribe >indefinitely” option?

Yes, but since a lot of users have requested that feature we might add that option anyway.

23. Kiwi says:

Wow, very great feature! THX!

24. Pingback: [intern] Socialkrams und Kaffee | virtualpixel.de

25. grendel says:

I’ll 2nd the request for a ‘subscribe >indefinitely’ option. Turning off an indefinite subscription looks easy enough to do. It would be much more work to worry about tracking which ones are expiring. Make it easier for the ones putting money into the system.

26. I’d like an indefinitely option, too. Or at least a notification via email when a subscription ends.

27. Pingback: Oliver Gassner: Digitale Tage

28. Patrick says:

Great new feature! The way you implemented it is great too, without cluttering up the dashboard. Thanks! I too would like it if indefinite were a possibility.

29. Pingback: Intern: Einnahmen mit Flattr im November 2010 | daburnas Logbuch

30. Pingback: Na Servus #015: Milliardenschwere Erdmännchen | Na Servus! mit Annik und Alex

31. Pingback: Ein halbes Jahr Flattr – eine kleine Bilanz « Andreas Grieß // Blog

32. Pingback: maloki » Blog Archive » Flattring Holiday Cheer