Profile pages on Flattr.com were… poor, we’re the first ones to admit. Good news – they’re not any more! Quite the opposite, we think the new profile pages look pretty darn good. As you can see from the example above (click on it to see Per’s full profile).
So what’s changed?
* Fresh design – cleaner, focus on the person and the flattrs.
* Easier to see what they’ve supported and who have supported them.
* Profile pictures – they’re BIG now. And we find ourselves clicking on them to discover new interesting people.
It’s a work in progress so we do want your feedback. What do you like? What do you hate? What do you miss and what are the bits you don’t care about?
But wait, your Dashboard is also new!
In addition to the fact that yours truly had the budget of €26.90 (don’t ask) last month you’ll also notice that we’ve done some dramatic changes to the Dashboard.
* Three tabs with notifications, transactions and subscriptions.
* A good overview of what you’ve flattred and who have flattred you.
* Clearer snapshot of current balance, monthly budget and your click value.
Same thing as with the new profile – we want your feedback. What’s not clear? What’s missing? How to make it better?
Bonus point – the whole site has a nice new footer and I personally just like to look at it wishing that the birds took flight for real.